Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wow...it sure has been a really looooong time.

 Okay so first things first...umm...I have a third child. Crazy to think that the last time I was on here he was in my tummy. I'll divulge into him and the lack of pictures a little later on.  So life truly has been a whirlwind of events and craziness for the past 2 yrs. I'll try my best to fill you in on all that has happened since my last post. 

Aiden Charles Crist is now turning 5 yrs old on June 19th. That's in one month!!! I can't believe my baby is that old already. He went to Miss Pam's preschool for a year and he loved every minute of it. We have taken this year off to rest and get ready for Kindergarten.  Let's see my Aiden is a really great helper with his sister and brother. I really don't know what i'd do without him. He LOVES Lance more than anything. I'm amazed at how smart he is. Before I know it he will be surpassing my knowledge. He loves all kids...he calls most of his friends that are boys his "dudes". I love it. He makes friends easily which is nice for putting my fears at ease. He is obsessed with sweets...like his mommy :) He loves to play soccer. Baseball is a new found like now that he can hit a ball pretty far. He can accomplish anything he sets his mind to. He is a mommas boy but definitely idolizes his daddy. I feel bad that I have missed out on 2 yrs of great stuff I could have documented on my favorite first born. Love you Aiden. 

Lindsey Dawn Crist just turned 3yrs old on March 8th. What to say about Lindsey. She is hilarious. She keeps me on my toes....and will be the death of me..lol She has the cutest little raspy voice. She is spunky yet very shy when it comes to people she doesn't know. She is stubborn beyond belief. She is truly my beauty.  She is a girl after my own heart...I don't know what I'd do without her. She drives me the craziest but I can't help but laugh at her silliness and her unconditional love for me. She surprises me everyday with something that she says and I didn't even know she knew. She is attending Joy school once a week and is sad it will be ending soon. She LOVES preschool, nursery and anything to do with learning. I love that she loves learning so much. This fall she gets to attend preschool she potty trained so she can go. She love love loves to sing and dance and tell stories. Her stories are hilarious and intense all in a nutshell. I hope you get the privilege of hearing one someday. Love you pretty girl!

 Lance Michael Crist born January 12, 2012. He is 16 month now...boy time sure does fly. He wanted to come early a few times but we managed to get him to one day shy of 37 weeks. Boy was his pregnancy a hard one. I was measuring 41 weeks at 36 weeks. He was born at 8 lbs 6 oz and spent his first days in the NICU do to low blood sugars. I was so sad I didn't get to see him for atleast 3 hrs after he was born. I remember when he was born and seeing him before they took him away thinking...he sure looks like one of my babies. Swollen with dark black hair. For some reason I feel the closest to him as a baby. He is calm, cool and collected most of the time. Pretty easy going. He has red-ish hair. I love it. I hope it stays. He will be my last baby and now I know why the babies of the family are spoiled...cause I'll definitely be spoiling him. He is our calm amongst the storm of life. His favorite word is MOM and he will say it all day long. He didn't start crawling until 10 mo and then didn't walk until 14 and a half months. But once he started walking he has been a pro. He loves shoes and his "bantie"...blanky.  Now he loves his daddy and has known who is daddy was since the womb. Every time Rog would touch my belly Lance would kick it...every time. He basically is his daddy's keeper. I feel as though they were the best of friends in Heaven. I love him more than words can say. Thanks for being you baby boy!

 These are our family pictures from this fall. Sadly the only pics we have of us that can be found at the moment. 
 Me and my boys!
 The men in my life :) Handsome!

 My world, my craziness,my beauties.
 The Crist Family of 5!
Now for the whirlwind we call life for these two love birds. We have succeeded...we are still in love and Rog has basically finished a MBA. GO US. This has been the longest 2 yrs of my life. Rog started his MBA program in the fall of 2011 and will be ending here on June 14th. Sooo excited. Since he entered this program we have....gotten prego and had baby #3, changed jobs shortly thereafter to a more demanding yet satisfying job. Mr. Director of Finance. We have moved from our Orem condo to a house in Provo. Just renting but it is a house. We went from being 2 min from Rog's mom to 2 min from my mom. Lucky. The summer we moved in we were sick most of it with RSV and one bug after another so it has taken us longer to acclimate to our new ward. I had surgery to tie my tubes do to the high risk of my pregnancies combined with my age we felt that was the right step for us to take for my safety and our family. April 7th we celebrated our 6 yr Anniversay...Yay! Shortly after Rog graduated from his MBA program but has one last class to finish. He can do it!  All in all life has been good to us!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I love reading about peoples successes:) Congrats to Roger but mostly YOU :) You rocked at being a mom and wife to school going, full time working guy. There were probably many unseen break downs but you never let is show whenever we got together. I have no excuses, maybe I should shower today.... probably not:) Again great post! Fun pictures, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica. It was rough but we did it!!!

    ReplyDelete