Monday, March 1, 2010

The Countdown...

Lookin' good at 36 weeks! In seven days, we will know the fate of the newest member of our family. On Monday, March 8, an amniocentisis will be performed at the hospital on our unborn child to tell whether or not her lungs are fully-developed. The doctor will then schedule a C-Section on either March 9 or March 16 (Both are Tuesdays, which must be the day of the C-Section. I guess they don't want to forget what kind of delivery to perform).
We are very excited for her arrival!

6 comments:

  1. Nicole! I can't believe you are going to have your baby so soon!!! I am so Excited for you! Good Luck with Everything! I am also so Happy that you have a Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad that someone read our blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hold my first grandaughter! I am so excited!! I really need a job though, to support my addiction to buying baby girl stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My so excited for you Nicole and you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do your sisters have blogs too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no my sisters are blogless! lol

    ReplyDelete