Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Three Amigos

Let's just say that 2008 was a busy year for the "Rudd" sisters. In June, Patrick and Aiden hit the scene, nine days apart. Not to be outdone, Abigail joined the family in December. Despite their parents, I think the trio are pretty much the cutest kids ever.
Patrick may fool you with his shyness, but is sweet and loving to the core. Abigail can hold her own and has an infectious smile. Aiden is full of life and enjoys being with his cousins.
It has been a treat having them be so close in age, and we look forward to watching them grow up together!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe this is the first time I have ever seen your kids....plus Brittney and Ashley's kids! It has been too long since we have all seen each other. If you would like an invite to my blog, let me know. kkluber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete