Thursday, July 7, 2011

Randomness!

Aiden had been wanting to ride this train at the Provo mall so bad. So in honor of Daddy's Birthday he finally got to ride it. So did sister and Uncle Richard. They were so cute and excited to be on it! Thanks Mrs. Conductor for giving them the ride of the day! :)

Question of the year...Do we look alike?
Everyone keeps telling me that Lindsey looks like her cousin Abigail. I don't see it, but ya'll should let me know what you think?!
Hello my I'm Auntie Britney and I'm pretty much AWESOME!
Mommy and Lindsey eating some Yummy Birthday cake!
While at my moms for the party...I decided to take some pics of her new siding. I think it turned out so good. Much better than the old yellow fading stuff.
Here is the back view....new deck and sliding glass door! Love it!
Cuteness! I sure luff this daddy and daughter duo! :)
Happy 16th Birthday Uncle Kyle! We love you and still can't believe you are that old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment