Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Game Chest REfurBisH!

Got sick of the weather not letting me finish some of my projects around the house, so I attempted one inside. So I got out some garbage bags, my paint brush and paint and went at it. I was suprised at how mess free it was especially being inside, in my bedroom, and with 2 kids running around. What was I thinking and...how pro am I? lol Only two coats and about an hour and a half later I finished.
Isn't she a beauty? I totally need to be better at doing before pics. Oh well, maybe next time.
So it was like a medium brown wood before my famouse green paint. I promise no more big furniture in the green paint. It's just so fun I can't help myself
.
Doesn't it match my bed spread so nicely? Love it! Ok so I do have to wait to do my other table til a nice outside day...and no kid distractions....so we'll see how soon i'll be able to pull that one off! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment