Saturday, May 7, 2011

THe PrOjecT!

RefurBish!


Most that know me know of my HobBie! I love to RefurBish...ReFurbIsh....RefUrbiSh!!!!!


This particular project was a long process. It took me a good 8 hrs to finish. I loved every minute of it. Before the makeover the table was stained a dark brown along with the chairs. After a good sanding, prime, paint, sand again, and then glaze my masterpiece was done. I love the way it turned out. When I would tell people that I wanted to paint my table green you should have seen the faces I'd get! lol




The next step was to put new covers on the chair cushions. They were a dingy white..ish color before. I chose the fabric then the paint color so I'm glad it turned out and was definitely a risk worth taking!
LOVE it! My next project is our computer table, so be sure to stay tuned for that!

7 comments:

  1. Loooove it! Come do my furniture next! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out adorable. You should help me with the closet. I am excited to see how the other table will turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! Definitely want to help with your closet Jessica! I'm excited too actually! I know I need to do my other table soon!!! Tell me what you want done mkensi and I'd love to help!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! I just love doing projects like that. There is a blog I love to "stock"....
    http://www.vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/ she has some really cute ideas. Love your guts :) and so glad you are posting more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm definitely gonna check out that site. I love ya too girl! Its fun to post a lil more! slowly gettin the hang of it. we should hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Crystal...I had fun! I love the color too...its a lil crazy but me likey!

    ReplyDelete