Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fourth of July 2011!!!!

Freedom Festival 5K Run!
Brinley and I after our first 5K race...EVER!
I am 2 1/2 mo pregnant here, was proud to have finished. I signed up for the race before I knew I was even pregnant. My time wasn't the best (I blame it on the last mile that was uphill the entire way! lol)...it was 36 min 3 sec! I loved every minute of it though....just felt this sense of accomplishement. :) Thanks Brinley for doing so great and toughing it out with me!
After the race we headed to the parade....Einstien Bagels in tow! This is the best pic I got of Lindsey the little stinker! She had a lot of fun at her first parade! :)
Aiden was so cute, so happy to be at the parade cause he loves it! Handsome little man isn't he?
They both would point at and scream at every thing that passed it was hilarious. Aiden's favorite this year were the Army guys with guns and Kung Fu Panda! Not sure Lindsey had a fav...she was excited for them all. I love having kids to continue the traditions I loved. And it makes me happy to see them enjoying it as I had hoped!
Happy 4th of July! Thank you to all who have made it possible for us to be Free! We are truly blessed to live in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment