Wednesday, August 17, 2011

San Diego Trip...part 3!!

Sea World!
Our first stop, the Dolphins of course.!
We lucked out, we got to see them up close before they closed it off to public for awhile.
Waiting for the Shamu show to start. You could text a number and see your name on a screen, it took forever but I sorta got the pic!
Lindsey posin' for the camera! :)
Aiden had been waiting to see Shamu ever since cousin Abby went a month before us...he was so excited so I just had to get a pic of him at Shamu's stadium!
And the tricks began...always so cool!
This was Aiden's favorite part because Shamu sprayed the entire section and he thought it was hilarious. He still talks about it today!
Oh...cute lil love birds at Shamu!
One of the few family pics we were able to get on our trip. Turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself! Had so much fun at Sea World, I personally love sea life so I enjoyed myself. We sadly weren't able to get many pics but we saw so many cool creatures. Aidens favorite were the Sharks and Lindsey enjoyed the Turtles! I love how that shows the true boy and girl in them!
Thanks Sea World...hope to see ya again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment